MEDIA DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
Role: Media Distribution Manager
Reports to: VP Distribution
We are BLAST – the global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, sold-out arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports. Make sure you check out BLAST Premier; our worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars are fighting it out for a $4.25m total prize pool. Broadcast around the world in 100 territories to over 150m households.
For our Distribution team we are now looking for an Distribution Manager to support and develop the BLAST distribution footprint across our portfolio of expanding media rights and international broadcast clients. The successful candidate has a proven track record in distributing entertainment or sports programming and handling TV & Online client accounts internationally. He/She is a self-starter that can generate new business leads as well as cooperate seamlessly with BLAST’s Distribution team.
The ability to present the company’s products in person, on the phone and via mail is essential. An eloquent command of the English language is a must, additional languages are an advantage.
• Support BLAST’s Distribution team across TV, Online, Theatrical & Betting client accounts
• Generate new revenue opportunities across TV, Online, Theatrical, Mobile and Inflight
• Assist all clients with the onboarding and implementation of BLAST properties
• Research and identify new targets and territories/markets for distribution
• Prepare and conceptualise all relevant sales materials
• Monitor the broadcast and contractual client obligations during live tournaments
• Support wider commercial team with sponsor broadcast activation
• Source and compile broadcast data for viewership reports
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 2-4 years professional experience
• University degree education
• Sports body or media rights agency background an advantage
• Excellent people and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team and autonomous environment
• Excellent analytical, reporting and presentation skills
• Exceptional organisational skills with attention to details a must
The successful candidate will handle his own accounts and clients, as well as assist the VP Distribution as needed.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-starting individual who wants to join a fast-paced and rapidly evolving Esports organisation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, the candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application highlighting relevant experience
• Up to date Curriculum Vitae
• Details of current remuneration
Please send details to Alexander Lewin.
PARTNERSHIPS SALES MANAGER
Role: Partnerships Sales Manager
Reports to: Head of Brand Partnerships
Location: London / Copenhagen
We are BLAST – the global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports. This includes BLAST Premier; a worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars fight it out for a $4.25m total prize pool. Broadcast around the world in 100 territories to over 150m households.
BLAST are seeking an individual who has the ability, and proven experience, to originate, progress and finalise new commercial partnerships with brands in relation to BLAST’s cutting-edge properties.
• The instinct and agility to quickly understand the partnership proposition as it stands –and the commercial acumen to help shape and improve it.
• The thought and thoroughness to research and identify all suitable brands, categories and business units who may benefit from a partnership.
• The proactivity to find the right contacts at all identified brands and to open conversations with them.
• The ability to immediately capture the imagination of how a partnership could be beneficial to the brand in person or on the phone.
• The inter-personal skills to build rapport, listen to client objectives and tailor partnership proposals, packages and focus to deliver mutual benefit.
• The focus to navigate discussions, build alignment and finalize a new partnership.
• The enthusiasm, passion and team ethic to ensure you deliver success as an individual and as part of a collaborative team with shared goals.
OFFICE AND HR MANAGER
Role: Office and HR Manager
Reports to: COO
Fixed term employment: November/December 2020 until October 2021
We are BLAST – the global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, sold-out arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports, with offices in Copenhagen and London.
For our operations team we are now looking for an Office Manager with a wide range of responsibilities in supporting our operations and finance team. The successful candidate must have a good overview, and a very structured and independent approach. The ability to present the company in person, on the phone and via mail is essential and an eloquent command of Danish and English language is a must, since we have offices and both London and Copenhagen and work with international customers and partners.
Depending on your qualifications, you will be given tasks within the areas:
• Helping out our COO with simple legal and administrative processing e.g. send documents for signature, coordinate HR tools, keep track of our document data room, and keep our organisation diagram updated
• Operate the salary payments for the employees in Denmark, including creating new employees in our pay system, and ensures that employees are deregistered in connection with the termination
• Ordering lunch for the office, purchasing office supplies and other necessities
• In collaboration with our IT supporter, ensure that new employees are created in all our systems and ensure that employees are deleted again in connection with severances
• Purchase of equipment for new employees
• Assist our legal department with corporate matters and dialogue with the Danish business authorities, including for reimbursements for sick leave or maternity/paternity leaves
• Assists our finance department with tax matters and dialogue with the Danish tax authorities
• Ensure that the overview of the employees’ holidays is always updated
• Responsible for the dialog with our suppliers such as providers for mobile subscription and internet as well as landlord
• Arrange internal events for the organisation
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
We imagine that you have experience as an Office Manager or that you have experience from a similar position.
In addition, we expect you to be service-minded, detail-oriented and good written communication skills and able to work independently with your assignments. You must, of course, be able to maintain an overview when we are busy. We sit in open offices, which is why you must be able to thrive in this work environment.
We emphasize that you are independent, flexible, have a sense of humour and can see yourself in a department where we have an open, honest and professional way of talking and collaborating.