PARTNERSHIPS SALES MANAGER
Role: Partnerships Sales Manager
Reports to: Head of Brand Partnerships
Location: London / Copenhagen
We are BLAST – the global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports. This includes BLAST Premier; a worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars fight it out for a $2.475m total prize pool. Broadcast around the world in 100 territories to over 150m households.
BLAST are seeking an individual who has the ability, and proven experience, to originate, progress and finalise new commercial partnerships with brands in relation to BLAST’s cutting-edge properties.
• The instinct and agility to quickly understand the partnership proposition as it stands –and the commercial acumen to help shape and improve it.
• The thought and thoroughness to research and identify all suitable brands, categories and business units who may benefit from a partnership.
• The proactivity to find the right contacts at all identified brands and to open conversations with them.
• The ability to immediately capture the imagination of how a partnership could be beneficial to the brand in person or on the phone.
• The inter-personal skills to build rapport, listen to client objectives and tailor partnership proposals, packages and focus to deliver mutual benefit.
• The focus to navigate discussions, build alignment and finalize a new partnership.
• The enthusiasm, passion and team ethic to ensure you deliver success as an individual and as part of a collaborative team with shared goals.