LCP Relation Manager
BLAST is an esports media and entertainment company, that produces exciting, engaging and authentic live and broadcasted esport and gaming content to maximise audience experiences on all platforms.
BLAST owns and operates BLAST Premier which is an innovative global tournament series of live Counter-Strike: Global Offensive events, with the best teams in the world competing in a fast and exhilarating format. The series has been created to maximize both the live audience experience, broadcast formats and viewing experience featuring true world class esports mixed with engaging show elements.
In 2019, BLAST delivered 6 spectacular events all around the world, including São Paulo, Miami, Madrid, Los Angeles Moscow and Copenhagen. In December, the 2019 BLAST Pro Series season will culminate in the Global Finals taking place in Bahrain, featuring the year’s four best teams battling it out for a prize pool of $500,000
BLAST works with Local Co-producers (LCP) in most territories we operate in. LCP´s can be experienced media- or event promotion companies, capable of developing BLAST IP in the territories and maximising commercial value.
LCP Relation Manager
The LCP Relation manager will help roll-out the global business development side of the new format; BLAST Premier, assisting BLAST and co-producing partners building the BLAST Premier Tournaments. The role is aimed at building strong relations to new and existing LCP candidates bringing these over the line to become contractual Co-producers of the BLAST Premier.
Reporting into the VP, Business Development and Executive Relations the role together with the rest of BLAST Premier organisation will take a lead on deal design, negotiations and detailed onboarding in all or a number of tournaments on the global series, making sure all opportunities for business development and brand equity building are pursued.
● Building solid, transparent and productive processes with LCPs, from MOU to execution.
● Together with BLAST Legal develop and build necessary contractual framework for each LCP in order to align interests and make basis for a prosperous partnership.
● Assisting VP, Business Development in strategic negotiating and model building.
● Preparing presentations and bidding material.
● Reviewing the current processes to increase chances of success in each local venture.
● Prospecting LCPs and other strategic partners in chosen territories.
● Negotiating and finalizing agreements on MOUs and Long-form contracts, guarding the interests of RFRSH, and prioritizing feasibility.
● Implementing BLAST-LCP partnerships, involving the key people at each organization.
● Securing excellence and success at each venture, setting KPIs and a follow-up process.
● Help LCP´s globally in implementing and exploiting BLAST IP in territory, using best practise from the network of BLAST LCP´s.
● Proven record of dealing with complex stakeholders
● Strong ability to plan, process and optimize projects and documents
● Experience with project management tools
● Strong excel and budget building skills
● Good deck building skills
● Experience with tender processes an advantage
● Expert in written and oral communication in English
● Strong negotiation skills
● International experience
● Very strong in process management, negotiation and contract handling
● Excellent people skills
● Efficient and very organised
● Always well prepared
Once in a lifetime opportunity to join the development of a global esports circuit and be part of a fast-moving organization that already has made a substantial footprint in the world of esports.
An energetic work environment with fantastic colleagues with headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and an office in London, UK.
An informal workplace with a high degree of flexibility and freedom with responsibility.
The position is a full-time position.
Workplace preferably Copenhagen, travel activity will be part of the job.