Location: London or Copenhagen
Reports to: Head Of Content
Location: Remote Working
Salary: TBC dependent on experience
BLAST is a global esports media network delivering world-class entertainment experiences. In 2020, BLAST saw over 146 million views and 1.5 billion minutes of content consumed across its platforms while expanding its product offering to bring over 500 hours of world-class esports to fans in multiple formats including popular titles CS:GO, VALORANT and DOTA 2.
The esports entertainment company has over 1 million subscribers and followers and is enjoyed in over 150 territories. BLAST creates new technology, production, content and platforms in partnership with leading brands, broadcasters and communities across the globe.
BLAST Premier is the jewel in the company’s crown and a leading worldwide Counter-Strike tournament where the best teams and brightest stars go head-to-head for a $2.47m prize pool.
BLAST produces hours of content for our broadcast shows, social channels and commercial partners throughout the year and we’re constantly growing and increasing our output. As part of this growth we’re looking to expand our talent pool and work with the best freelance editors in the business to create exciting and dynamic creative content.
Freelance producers will take on the following responsibilities:
• Build narrative and promotional edits across a variety of projects.
• Be able to build both Editorial and commercial edits.
• Making sure that all delivery deadlines, standards and storylines are being met for all output.
• Work creatively within a small team on producing the best quality output.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL
• Have a genuine passion for esports, gaming and Counter-Strike and Battle Royale.
• Have strong storytelling skills and be able to demonstrate narrative and promo editing skills.
• Care passionately about creating and ensuring success for BLAST’s brand in the most efficient and organised way to ensure deadlines are met.
• Be adaptable in an ever changing and evolving landscape.
• Be approachable and personable to work cross functionally across the organisation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A least 5 years experience in Post Production.
• Be proficient with editing software including Adobe Premiere, and familiarity and/or experience of Adobe After Effects.
• Excellent day-to-day project management.
• Positive, proactive and friendly attitude.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate clearly is essential.
• Attention to detail is essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
An unique opportunity to work with a new esports organisation that has already achieved success and to be part of it’s growing creative talent pool.
A positive, flexible working environment.
Working alongside a fantastic team whose background lies in a variety of fields across sport and entertainment.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].