PARTNERSHIP SALES EXECUTIVE
Reports to: Head of Brand Partnerships
BLAST is a global esports media network delivering world-class entertainment experiences. In 2020, BLAST saw over 146 million views and 1.5 billion minutes of content consumed across its platforms while expanding its product offering to over 500 hours of world-class esports to fans in multiple formats including subscribers and followers and is enjoyed in over 150 countries. BLAST creates new technology, production, content and platforms in partnership with leading brands, broadcasters and communities across the globe. BLAST Premier is the jewel in the company’s crown and a leading worldwide Counter-Strike tournament where the best teams and brightest stars go head-to-head for a $2.47m prize pool.
BLAST is seeking a Partnership Sales Executive to join a high performing Commercial team, with a remit of identifying and building bespoke sponsorship propositions for global brands. The role will focus primarily on the international Counter-Strike tournament series, BLAST Premier, but also on other market leading IPs under the BLAST group umbrella.
Key responsibilities will include:
● Supporting and contributing to the Partnership Sales team in the pitch process and in
delivering against team targets
● Identification of, and proactive outreach to, brands across multiple categories and territories
● Pitching BLAST and BLAST Premier as the best and most innovative esports property in the
● Creation of bespoke sales presentations and concepts, whilst contributing to the constant
improvement of best-in-class outreach materials for the team
● Day-to-day use of the company CRM system and sales support platforms to optimise
individual and team performance
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL
● Be a self-starter with an industrious mindset
● Have a genuine passion for the commercial offering for brands in esports
● Have the capacity to capture the imagination of key brand decision makers on the phone, in-person and in written communication
● Have outstanding interpersonal skills to build rapport, understand client objectives and
develop sponsorship proposals to deliver mutual benefit
● Demonstrate enthusiasm and a team ethic to ensure you deliver success as an individual and as part of a collaborative team structure with shared goals
● Be ready to make a hugely exciting career step into a fast paced, rewarding environment at
the forefront of the esports industry
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● 2-3 years of relevant experience in a partnership sales role
● Have experience at a traditional sports rights holder, agency or from within the esports
● Alternatively, have experience in consultancy or marketing with the ambition to make a
career with esports and entertainment
● Have experience in a b2b sales role around premium events – e.g. conferences,
entertainment, sports hospitality, festivals etc
● Understanding of the commercial esports landscape and its position in the broader media
and entertainment industry
● Be proficient with CRM applications, Google Docs, PowerPoint and Excel
● Able to display proactivity, initiative and problem solve
● Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships and manage a variety of stakeholders
● High level of attention to detail
● A positive approach and entrepreneurial mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
● A unique opportunity to join a growing esports organisation that has already achieved
success – to be part of, and shape its future.
●Support across all areas of your role to further your development and enable you to
contribute to the business to the best of your ability and potential.
● A positive, flexible working environment (with great offices in Fitzrovia, London).
● A fantastic team whose background lies in a variety of fields across sport and entertainment.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].