POST PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Location: London or Copenhagen
Reports to: Head Of Content
Location: London (FTC)
Salary: TBC dependent on experience
BLAST is a global esports media network delivering world-class entertainment experiences. In 2020, BLAST saw over 146 million views and 1.5 billion minutes of content consumed across its platforms while expanding its product offering to bring over 500 hours of world-class esports to fans in multiple formats including popular titles CS:GO, VALORANT and DOTA 2.
The esports entertainment company has over 1 million subscribers and followers and is enjoyed in over 150 territories. BLAST creates new technology, production, content and platforms in partnership with leading brands, broadcasters and communities across the globe.
BLAST Premier is the jewel in the company’s crown and a leading worldwide Counter-Strike tournament where the best teams and brightest stars go head-to-head for a $2.47m prize pool.
BLAST is looking to hire a post production assistant who will support our team of editors from our London office. BLAST produces hours of content for our broadcast shows, social channels and commercial partners throughout the year and we’re constantly growing and increasing our output. As part of this growth we’re looking to expand our post department and the post production assistant will support the team by taking on the following responsibilities under the guidance and mentorship of our Post Production Manager.
• The organising and logging of our archive of event and editorial content.
• Edit prep, sourcing the relevant footage and preparing projects for the edit team.
• DIT / Assistant editor on site at our global event series by collecting newly shot footage and preparing projects for our team of editors.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL
• Have a genuine passion for esports, gaming and Counter-Strike.
• Care passionately about creating and ensuring success for BLAST’s brand in the most efficient and organised way to ensure deadlines are met.
• Be adaptable in an ever-changing and evolving landscape.
• Be approachable and personable to work cross-functionally across the organisation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Have some work experience in Post Production.
• Be able to work with editing software including Adobe Premiere, and familiarity and/or experience of Adobe After Effects.
• Positive, proactive and friendly attitude.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate clearly is essential.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask is essential.
• The confidence to bring your experience and ability to the team alongside a willingness to learn and develop your skills under the mentorship of our Post Production Manager.
• The enthusiasm, passion and team ethic to ensure you deliver success as an individual and as part of a collaborative team with shared goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
An unique opportunity to join a new esports organisation that has already achieved success – to be part of, and ensure, its growth.
Support across all areas of your role to further your development and enable you to contribute to the business to the best of your ability and potential.
A positive, flexible working environment.
A fantastic team whose background lies in a variety of fields across sport and entertainment.
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].