SENIOR UX DESIGNER
Start date: ASAP
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
WHAT IS BLAST?
BLAST is a global esports media network delivering world class entertainment experiences to millions of viewers. Whether it be intimate broadcast studio shows, arena events, digital platforms or top-class multi-platform content, we create the most exciting, exhilarating and euphoric moments in esports. This includes BLAST Premier; a worldwide Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament where the best teams and brightest stars fight it out for a $4.25m total prize pool.
WHO ARE WE?
BLAST entered the Counter Strike esport scene in 2017 and has been growing rapidly ever since. We are now close to 60 employees across our offices with prime locations in Copenhagen, Aarhus and London. We are a young and dynamic workplace with a productive yet relaxed environment where we prefer workshops over meetings. We value social events like Friday Bar, dining with colleagues in Copenhagen, Summer parties and frequent office LAN events – where all skill levels are welcomed.
Additionally, we have great coffee (we actually have an industrial Barista coffee machine), ice cold soft drinks in the fridge and – if you drink alcohol – a shot or two every Friday afternoon to celebrate our achievements.
Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary and as a full-time employee you’ll also benefit from both pension plan and health care package (Sundhedsforsikring).
We are looking for a problem solving and structured Senior UX Designer – full time or freelance – on a journey of creating and designing complex digital solutions for a consumer facing product.
You will join the Copenhagen office as part of an ambitious and hardworking dedicated software development team that currently consists of a product owner, a UI designer and multiple developers. Our ambitions are high and the team will be rapidly growing.
• Work with user research and insights as a foundation for design and development
• Visualize and test concepts (e.g. wireframes and interactive prototypes)
• Work in close collaboration with stakeholders and the development team
• Clarify and document feature requirements
• Assist in quality assurance processes
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Proven track record of designing digital products in agile setups
• Knowledge of esports and comfortable working with “gaming design”
• Comfortable giving your opinion on designs, features and best practices
• Great at working in high-paced environments
• Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch or similar)
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.